Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Update...

I've been slacking on posting recipes.. So what I will start doing is just blog daily life stuff (maybe not daily) and post a recipe along with it. As of right now I've been busy with my son's therapy schedule & my husbands MEB. My husband was recently diagnosed with severe depression, severe PTSD, Post concussive syndrome which is the aftermath of a TBI, & he also has degenerative disc disease of his back so This past 14 months has been a huge battle of trying to get him the proper medical care that he needs. Our 5 year old son has also had a battle of his own, and spent some time in a children's psychiatric center. Overall this will probably be my place to vent, but also provide what ever audience I have with new recipes. Thank your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment